Sunday 29 November 2020

Back on the Volleyball Court

Things are coming to a close for the year. 2020 is winding down as tradies wind up to meet the whims of people who think they will get into their houses by Christmas. I'm still plodding along. Today the house is quiet. But after the excitement of the kitchen island and bench tops, I've plateaued. Not much can beat that. My focus now is to keep ticking off the smaller jobs so I'm comfortable when I move in. And consent will happen not long after. I've got so much stuff in the house now, I need to be seen to be there. I don't want to be a target for burglars, and since I haven't got any curtains, and you can see right down to my room from the street, especially with the hall lights on, the house needs an occupant. In the meantime, I organise Friday morning tea for the department and play my first game of volleyball in ages.























No comments:

Post a Comment

Kupu, Word Festival, and Pōhatu, Stones

It's Polly's 30th birthday and the department gets on board. Photoshopped pics of Beyonce with Polly's face covering the walls. ...