Tuesday 28 July 2020

The Hot Water Cylinder

Ease into the week. It's the middle of winter and we're going slowly, especially on a Monday. I've organised Gary to hook up the hot water cylinder. He arrives and is on site when I arrive after school. Happy in his work, perched on a short step ladder sorting out the pipes. They work. Water pours out the pipe on the outside. I suppose it's all going to get tidied up eventually. 
Further in the fumes are thick. Lance is busy with a paint sprayer. Ceilings are the order of the day. I send Kahu in to get some pictures. He emerges unscathed. Lance does too. He's covered in a miasma of Half Bianca. Thank God he wants to do that. I couldn't. The house is taking shape. I make another trip to Interior Effects to sort out door handles. Benita's not there so my front door is handless yet.







































No comments:

Post a Comment

Kupu, Word Festival, and Pōhatu, Stones

It's Polly's 30th birthday and the department gets on board. Photoshopped pics of Beyonce with Polly's face covering the walls. ...