Sunday 26 July 2020

Sunshine Saturday

I sleep in. A week of 6:20 starts and the ball have finished me off. Kahu and I drive to the Tannery and spot activity at Scoff's building site. It's coming on in leaps and bounds and looking good in the sunshine. We help with unloading Scoff's very heavy tiles. He's barely communicative, he's got so many house errands in his brain. Best to leave him to it. At ours we open a door to give the house some air but Lance has taped up all but the living room doors so it's a token effort. We mooch around then head home. I stop in at Noel Leeming to pay the balance off the appliances. Another $2,000. Money's a bit like water these days. But I can tick off another build payment.
I bake Sharyn a birthday cake and leave Kahu to watch rugby. His mates are drinking and it's too difficult one way or another.












































No comments:

Post a Comment

Kupu, Word Festival, and Pōhatu, Stones

It's Polly's 30th birthday and the department gets on board. Photoshopped pics of Beyonce with Polly's face covering the walls. ...