Sunday 31 January 2021

Attempting the Impossible

An almost impossible task- getting to grips with the mountain of stuff which is 22 College Ave. It's overwhelming so I leave. Structured procrastination. I drive to Vintage Wonderland to see if they've still got a light shade I saw pre-Christmas, for the ensuite. No. Alistair is philosophical- best to keep looking and wait for something to turn up. I drop in on Pete but he's playing golf so I chat to Hannah about death and family relationships. Her Grandad in California died yesterday.

Back home I swing Kahu into action and he gets the lawn mown minutes before rain buckets down. I swim in the southerly change...fresh water, cold air. The first volleyball game of the year for the Morris Minors is a winner. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Kupu, Word Festival, and Pōhatu, Stones

It's Polly's 30th birthday and the department gets on board. Photoshopped pics of Beyonce with Polly's face covering the walls. ...