Sunday 31 May 2020

Day 64- Quiet Friday

Teacher only day. We get time and space to sort ourselves. Always an upbeat day because meetings are squeezed in the beginnings and endings of days when we're waking up or tired. Today there's a lot of revising of programmes to do. Less time than usual for senior assessments. We don't see anyone else from the staff, except staff briefing on zoom. At lunchtime the new level of lockdown 2 is detailed. We can now meet in groups of 100. That should be interesting. 0 new cases of Covid.
I visit Pete to present him with a laundry quote, $17, 500, and he assures me he can do it cheaper, and with more wood. He gives me nothing on paper so I cross my fingers. There's no-one on site. Quiet as. I go looking for kitchen appliances. Kitchen Things then Noel Leeming. It's less confusing that last time but I'm still a way off knowing what actually to look for. I head home with some print outs.
I sort Kahu out then head to quiet but deadly drinks with Chris's workmates. A bike ride up the road.



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Kupu, Word Festival, and Pōhatu, Stones

It's Polly's 30th birthday and the department gets on board. Photoshopped pics of Beyonce with Polly's face covering the walls. ...