Thursday 21 May 2020

Day 56- First Day at Pap High

Another first day of school for Kahu. This time I'm there, in the car at 7:30. Too early for both of us. Outside the English office Kahu is surprised when I stop him at the door. He's been in the office since he was a toddler as my child, but today he's a student and rules are rules. It's awkward plating up his Wheetbix outside so he steps in, with permission. And eats in the B block common space.
End of school and we call in to see Lance. He's painting up a storm. The house looks like it belongs on the street. And it's sealed for winter. We stop at Designstyle tiles on the way home. Frankie has been really helpful and continues to patiently show me their stock. I'm trying to find tiles to match the marble basin for the ensuite. But I need the basin to put beside the tile. Tomorrow.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Kupu, Word Festival, and Pōhatu, Stones

It's Polly's 30th birthday and the department gets on board. Photoshopped pics of Beyonce with Polly's face covering the walls. ...