Thursday 12 December 2019

Exposed Ribs

I have over planned today- too many errands. I call in at 22 College to sort out electricity but Kirk's there with a generator. We have tomorrow's meeting today, onsite. Bedroom windows and what I need to do next. I get in the car and take a circuitous route past road closed, no exit signs, and hundreds of tightly packed road cones. My mission, to retrieve summer clothes and Christmas decorations I boxed up and stored in the distant past. I started packing 18 months ago, an exercise which saved money but was endless. I handled everything in the house....layers and layers of stuff. I'm something of a collector and hoarder but this exercise has opened my eyes. Anybody who has ever moved will know that careful storage in the relatively small space of a house and garage can result in piles of unused, unwanted stuff. I'm storing what I kept up the coast in a friend's garage with attic space. Support I greatly appreciate. Out of sight out of mind.
Back in town I have flooring, decking and cat sitting to sort out. I get to unwind much later at the beach and on the volleyball court but my mind is really on a partially empty bottle of sauvignon blanc in the fridge at home.


Busy builders

Stuff

The Innards






.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kupu, Word Festival, and Pōhatu, Stones

It's Polly's 30th birthday and the department gets on board. Photoshopped pics of Beyonce with Polly's face covering the walls. ...